deal of the day. nay, lifetime.



This is the picture of the eight large boxes of Kashi cereal I snagged at Cost-U-Less today for the grand total price of $7.60! Yep, sauntering down the cereal aisle during lunch today (I know, exciting), I saw one of my favorite cereals listed for $0.95/box (which is twice as big as a regular box of cereal). I thought there must be a mistake, but they rang up as listed! You'd think they'd be past expiration, but apparently I have until July 2011 to enjoy this seasonally-correct cereal.  Now our hotel room officially looks like an episode of Hoarders.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Jenn! Way to go! This reminds me of shopping at "Amish Paradise" as Susan Jamison calls it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom would be proud. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew the Cayman's were so sale saavy?

    ReplyDelete